We are seeking for a creative UX/UI Designer with a strong passion for the design and development of engaging user experiences.
You are self-driven and motivated, and thrive in a fast-paced, innovative and open collaborative environment. You bring highly
analytical as well as highly creative ideas to all your projects, showing great problem-solving skills. A thorough understanding
of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must.
- An aesthete: You have a genuine passion for detail and excellence in visual design.
- A great visual storyteller: You can create and communicate end-to-end scenarios, interaction models, and screen designs to clients and team members.
- A true perfectionist: You enjoy defining visual interfaces from wireframes and specifications to pixel-perfect designs.
- An evangelist: You love to share design innovations, new UI guidelines and design patterns..
- Business Minded: You are always interested in the business implications of good UX/UI design.
- A self-starter: Driven by curiosity, your creative engine is always running.
- Efficient: You work with project managers to deliver digital experiences within budget and schedule.
- Empathetic: You are committed to putting yourself in other people’s shoes.
- Curious: Committed to constantly improving your skills and staying current on industry trends.
- A team player: You believe that collaboration requires great communication skills and even better listening skills.
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Translate research and strategy into design concepts to create cutting edge GUIs on multiple platforms.
- Create wireframes as well as visual design comps, with the ability to move seamlessly from wire framing to high fidelity mockups, to delivering assets for production, quickly and iteratively.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary teams during all project phases: planning, research, design validation and implementation
- Participate proactively in the brainstorming, development, and implementation of visual design concepts.
- Collaborate on user experience planning with project teams.
- Consult with clients and lead project strategists and researchers.
- Help design compelling and engaging slide decks and reports that communicate our unique DNA.
- Research and share interaction design and technology trends.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Portfolio demonstrating experience and skills to accompany resume.
- Background in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Communication Arts, or similar fields.
- Two or more years of design experience designing for software, mobile or Web applications.
- Exceptional design skills, production value and pixel-level attention to detail.
- Professional-level design-software proficiency (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Some understanding of HTML, HTML5, CSS, iOS, Android and the capabilities of web browsers.
- Intermediate proficiency with prototyping software such as (Sketch, In-vision, Just-in-Mind, etc.).
- Advanced understanding of design principles for intuitive interfaces and interaction flows.
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies.
- Understanding of common software development practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting work to clients and peers.
- 3D modeling, After Effects, rendering and animation
- Video and sound editing, production a big plus
If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat; please send your resume, cover letter, and a sample of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, you can either share a link to your portfolio site or directly upload samples of work (keep it light; we are mobile-friendly!).
THE MEME is a strategic design and innovation consultancy. With a client list including some of the most innovative departments in Samsung Electronics,
LG Electronics, and Microsoft, we make complex decisions simple, operating at the intersection of technology, culture, and business. We practice human
centered design and experiment with pushing design thinking to novel environments, driven by a passion for creating real value and meaning for people.